The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

I really enjoyed this

But it's going to be hard to get off of the addiction. I'm not a super hardcore gamer, but i do sometimes spend too many hours on the computer, and i was wondering, how did you stop your addiction?

Great animation, some great humor, perfect explanation and debate. 10/10, 5/5

Thanks for the great insight. i always had an idea of what video games could do to one, and what one could be doing while playing them, but putting it into terms like this really helped me. thanks a lot!

life (hebil) life (hebil)

interesting (sure you havn't heard that before)

I really liked it! I didn't pick up on any symbolism (was there any?), and the tone of the movie was just...idk, it wasn't boring like one would expect it to be. it's enthralling. reminds me of hodos, and that's a good thing. As for the sounds... You could probably just ask some of the users here on newgrounds, they could help you out more than i could, though GarageBand has some good effects. Great job!

Hebil responds:

whether it has any sumbolism or not is up to you, although you might want check some of the other reviews, they have some interesting interpretations on the flash and it's meaning

The Pigpen The Pigpen

cool animation

i didn't get much out of it...But there was some definite style and originality added to it. I guess it could be taken in a lot of ways? Good job :)

The Chanukah Mensch The Chanukah Mensch

loved it!

I loved the music at the end lol. I'm not a flash artist, but i'm an avid listener, and the voices were slightly ahead of the animation talking. other than that, i don't think the bad picture quality at places really takes out of the movie. the idea is what's important, and you nailed that right on the head. good job!

Yuotta responds:

Thank you! Well in order to get the movie files down to an appropriate size the quality had to be lowered significantly and so the sync might go out a little bit. I'll try to post a higher quality version later today if not tomorrow.

I Can't Stop Moving I Can't Stop Moving

lol wtf?

This is insanly random but hilarious! i loved the "oh oh oh oh oh oh!" You should totally expand on this :P

Recycled Mario Recycled Mario

what music?

Great flash, and I know it would take a long time but you could use a bit more movement at the end. but what was that godly music towards the end?

hrechkaness responds:

Dark Knight Theme by Hans Zimmer or
Molossus from Batman Begins by Hans Zimmer
Either one should work if you want to search or download it lol

Pacman 3 Pacman 3

this sucks

why did this even make the front page? sure the animation is good but it's not that funny...work on your humor

Runaway Cake Runaway Cake

clever, great animation

This animation is insanely good!! I love how you incorporated that Disney fantasia style to it, and i love the music. very cute!

Life in the Portal: Clock Life in the Portal: Clock

lolololololololololol

hahaha, i loved the end "hey, you're supposed to be dead!" *boom* loloololololololol haha, random but genius xD